Making Disciples believes in:
- The sovereignty and grace of the true triune God, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The Divine inspiration and infallibility of the Old and New Testaments as originally given and their consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God, as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and the power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ who was crucified and bodily raised from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers who from the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head, and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world. The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.
- The faithfulness of God to keep covenant with Israel and the Church.